Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Holding Back

When I look at You I can see and feel that of how you truely feels about me.There is alot of things thats been on my mind that I just want and wish I can say to you but Im afraid to tell you because sometimes I get this feeling that you dont feel the same way about me.I can fill in it in my heart when you give me all theses signs and even when you look at me.But inside of my heart is telling me how you truely feels about me but sometimes I get confused when you near me and the second your not.I know your past that you dont want to lead me on and dont want to get close to me of what happened in the past.I know that I had rebuffed you from the past but I didnt mean to and I dont want you feel like that.I want you to know that I do care for you and want to be hear for you.I dont want you to think that you pushed me away because this why Im writing this note to you so you can understand what Im feeling towards you.You have a good thing here that is waiting for you.The one you can call <> that will never hurt you like thoses other girls did.Because Im the best for you and times time for you to open your eyes and realise that.Im not going to tagged no one in this note because he know who Im talking about.I understand why you been acting the way you been toawards me.But you must understand you have to see the light in your eyes that something is good waiting for you and that will always be by your side.I wish you can tell me and stop holding back on your feelings on you truely feel about me because me and you both know.<3he>***)

No comments:

YES ITS ME

YES ITS ME
MEGAN