Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Open your eyes

Sometimes You just have to look What is right in front of you.If youthink that You is best for the themand they dont realize it by now maybethey need to Open their eyes and knowing the truth is right in front of them. You Holdingback on your feelings knowing they may not likeyou as the same way and you will never knowunless you tell them how you really feel aboutthat person.You should always give that personthat chance letting them entire in your life.Youmay not know if they have the same common interests with that person but you'llnever know.Open your eyes you may have a good thing for you.Open youreyes you already know how I feel about you.I just want you to tell me how you feel about me.I knowI get shy and nervous when I seeyou and I dont have nothingto say to you. but that doesnt mean I dont like you and I really do like you.tHIS POEM GOES OUT THIS SOMEONE_____HE KNOW WHO HE IS!!!!-wRITTEN BY ME(MEGAN)

No comments:

YES ITS ME

YES ITS ME
MEGAN