Saturday, October 16, 2010

Small vs Big Dicks

Does the sizes of a penis matters to you??? I really think that I love big dicks. Small dicks okay but sometimes the small dick doesnt know how to work it in the vagina and thats A PROBLEM!!!with some men with their penis they dont know how to use it right.Would you suck a small penis??No I wouldnt suck no small ass penis its too small wtf Iam going to do with this small ass dick you know.There are ways to make your dick big too if you have a small dick.You can use pills and you can do exercises for your penis to make it bigger.Dont feel bad that you have a small dick cause there are woman out there that loves small dicks trust me. But what I love on a man is there Big nice dicks. I love the Big dicks and so does my girls too.No I will not suck a mans dick if it was big But you know there some woman out here that doesnt suck a man off thats why men find a woman like some of theses woman out that suck it off. and thats them. I will never suck a mans dick cause the reason for is because they be shittin pissin and the dick haves alot of germs and the semen too.So no I wouldnt suck no mans dick.

No comments:

YES ITS ME

YES ITS ME
MEGAN