Friday, January 30, 2009

Want to be his Maine Girl ♥

Your maine girl is right infront of your
eyes.Everytime when You walk by.
You see her smile,you see what kind
of person she is.But You
Constanly keep doing the same
shit and Chasing after Rubies
Instead of a Diamond that is
right infront of your eyes.
I wish You can look
instead of my heart
of what Im feeling inside.
I really wish you come to me
and talk to me instead of
you depending on me.
I could be the one for you
and You could be the one for
me and I know you and I
both knows that is true
everytime when we look
eachother we suddenly know
right threw.Everytime you
look at me I know what
you feeling inside
and I know you have so
much that you want to say
to me but dont know how
and thats how I am too.
I hope you realzie of
whom you want to
be with.Hope that
you know that
Im that good thing
that you been looking
for.

-Written by Me(MEGAN)

No comments:

YES ITS ME

YES ITS ME
MEGAN