Tuesday, August 5, 2008

IT HURTS

Man when we first meet eachother,I though u was the one for me that I always been looking for.I thought I knoew you but I was wrong about you.And my friends even told me that u was wrong for me.But they was right and I was wrong.Like Aalyiah said in the Song 4 page letter she said momma always told me to be carefull of who I love.Thats so true because I was so in love with you and I really got hurted of how u took advantage of me. I was crying my eyes out when I found out that you had another girl on the side.I though I was the only girl but I guess I was wrong about that too.When I was crying it felt like rain drops that came from the clouds.Because u was my first and only true love and that I really had true feelings for but u messed that up.Everynight when I go to sleep I just think all the times when we be talkin on the phone and all thoses times we been spending time together I just think it was just a faze.And when u get around other females when we was going together u wanna try and act fake towards me.I dont like no fake ass nigga.I couldnt deal with that bullshit no more because it hurted me so bad thats why it was over between us.But I know one day we will be back in eacother lifes.

-Written by me(megan)

No comments:

YES ITS ME

YES ITS ME
MEGAN