Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Rollercoaster Love

Our Love is like a Rollercoaster that goes up and down and goes around.Im tired of our agruments that we be having.WHy we cant just talk like adults and solve our problems instead of fighting all the time.Im sick of all things that You put me threw.Why You just cant love me for me.Sometimes I see a different side of you that I never seen before.Sometimes I feel like I been on this rollercoaster to long and I dont think we should be together anymore.I cant be with someone that doesnt treat me right and do me wrong me.I want t be love just like therest of theses girls out here.Dont you hear me what Im saying.I cant be with you because Im to good foryou and your wrong for me.I dont want to end up alone but I aslo dont want to go threw this shit again.I dont want to go threw this pain no more with you.

-Written By Me(Megan)

No comments:

YES ITS ME

YES ITS ME
MEGAN