Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Past of Love

Damn I never that I would still have all theses feelings for u again.After the way you treaed me.But I realize that we been threw so much together and I cant spend my life without you.Everytime when I see you I see our memories that we had that is floating threw my mind.My Body is telling me I want you but My heart is telling me just walk away from you.I could never forget that day of how u hurted me.When you told me you loved me and cared about me.But at the same time you told another girl the same thing when I was with you.I never wantto go down that road again with you.I know everytime I see you with your girl it hurts me.I know that everything happeneds for a reason and I have to move on cause my hurt cant take no more of you.

-Written By me(megan)

No comments:

YES ITS ME

YES ITS ME
MEGAN