Monday, January 12, 2009

Beauitufl Liar

How you going to lie to one of my girls telling you dont like me which you and I know damn well you do. When we firstmeet i knew and I felt that you liked me cause my heart told me and my heart never lies to me. I get vibes when I know someone likes me and any girl can tell when a nigga like hers. You use to alwaysbreak yo neck to try to talk to me or even say hi to me. But now I guessYou got shy and scared on me.Sometimes I just dont get you becauseI get confused and Frasturated cause you wont tell me how you feel.You got mad when we was at partywhen you saw me dancing with oneof my guy friends and then grabbed one of my bestfriends and dance with her I guess u tried to make me jealous.If You wanted to dance with me shouldof just did want you did to my bestfriendEverytime when you in the same roomYou be in front of me behind meand even on the side of me as me you always be there even when I get up and move and still come in there where Im at. Constanly sayYou dont give me any signs but you do and what I just said are signs that are from you. How You going to comein the room and give me a hug when I was at room you could told me how you felt then. You constanly saying I be playing games no booyou the one who keep playinggames with me.Now you understandWhy I was mean when you first meet me cause niggas like cause all they dois lie and never tell somebody how they truely feel aboutsomeone.You acting like I dont notice you no more becauseyou put your self in that postion if you wanna act they wayoudo Ill let you cause its a waist of my time and thats whyI be to myself and to GOD.If you truely want to be with meYou would tell me how he feels and stop playing theses lil games with me cause I dont have time for immature frontin lil boy andthats how you act.I understandthe pain you going threw thatyou was hurt in the past butyou need to get over it cause you have a goodthing right here that is waiting for youHe know who he is <3Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

YES ITS ME

YES ITS ME
MEGAN