Friday, January 30, 2009

Come to a Conclusion ♥ {*_*}

I know you want to be with me more than you see with thesesother broads.You see me as a diamond and not a rinestonethat you just throw away.Your heart is connected to my heart and My Heartis connected to yoursin so many ways. I know there isa thousands of wordsthat is going threw yourmind cause I can feel what you feeling tooinside.You and Iboth that we belongtogether and knowthat one of usshould speakup and say somthing toone another But we have to getout of our shell.I know Im shy and I know my actions show it too.But you should let nothing stop youof coming to me.I know the same way alsoYou is everything that I want and Im everythingyou want and You knowthis deep inside of your heart.There is nothing that I dislike about you.I love your eyes,lips,hair,they way you dressand your personality.I wish I can say all this to you.I really wish that I canhave the strength of tellingyou.Written by me Megan

No comments:

YES ITS ME

YES ITS ME
MEGAN