Friday, January 30, 2009

True Destiny of Love {*_*}

Is Understanding why I be Dreaming about you alot the time.I want to say some thingsto you everytime when I see you I just get this strange feeling inside of meand I dont know how to stop it. When you hugged me that one day I was thrown me off by your Colognecause its smell so good to me and I just wanted to keep me in your arms.When You sadyou make me sad.When Youmad you make me mad I hate when I see someone down and having pain inside of them.I know you something that is controllingyou making you feel this way about me. You and I both know that you want to be with me.Fate always gets us when run ino eachother.I wishI an I can tell youwhats been on my mindthats why I write this thoughtful poem to show you that Im yoursand your mines.Theiralways is Patienceand Faith thatyou must not let that control overof what you really want and that is us being together.Written By Me(Megan)XOXOXo

No comments:

YES ITS ME

YES ITS ME
MEGAN